Thursday, February 11, 2016

new weekend uniform

I'm not shopping this month, but if I was I'd probably head over to Target to check out the Who What Wear capsule collection that launched a few weeks ago. The one piece that caught my eye was, of course, the striped tee. The 3/4 length sleeves and sweet boatneck detail give it some extra interest, and I like this bright, summery shade of blue. Paired with a few great basics, this shirt would easily become the basis for my new weekend uniform:



new weekend uniform



































You'll never regret having a great striped tee in your closet, and this one is super affordable. On the weekend, I always love a pair of long, lean flared jeans -- legs for days, super chic, super comfy. This little crossbody bag is practical and won't interrupt the overall silhouette you're creating. I love a cool pair of sneakers, and these Adidas tennies with rose gold cap toes are perfection. When I'm bumming around on the weekends I get too fussy with accessories, but a little sheer pink lipstick and some simple rings are nice finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment