Monday, March 28, 2016

anywhere and everywhere

Things that I love: cute graphic tees. Shoes with a very Gucci vibe. Pattern mixing. Hence, this outfit. Does it work? I don't know. Do I love it? Yup.

It started with the tee, a very cute little number. I was trying to justify it's purchase and thinking about how I would wear it other than with the usual jeans and leggings. And then I realized, I can wear it anywhere. The shirt says so.

In my office I can definitely get away with more casual pieces, especially when they're paired with more traditional suit separates. When in doubt, just throw a cute jacket over it! This tee is a little pricey, but at least now I've brought the cost per wear down just a tad more...


anywhere but here

a white blazer is really a spring wardrobe staple -- throw it over almost any outfit to feel a little more pulled together // a casual tee with a nice slim cut // this is a lot of look, so a little pair of earrings is more than enough // a ladylike satchel is a closet workhorse // sexy shoes that you can work and dance in // the bold print of this pencil skirt is a welcome sign of spring

No comments:

Post a Comment