Thursday, March 10, 2016

tgif

We made it through another week (some of us -- me -- just barely). On this Friday, I am feeling some cool, fresh colors and a skirt that might raise a few eyebrows around the office but will definitely take you to happy hour, dinner, and beyond.

This won't be a frivolous spending month for me, but it is were, I'd pick this skirt up in a heartbeat. Does anyone need a silver metallic pencil skirt? Probably not, but it's pretty cool and it's the kind of thing you'd have in your closet for-ever (like, in 20 years your teenage daughter will be begging to borrow it).




lavender is the perfect cool shade to tie this look together, and I think these sweet tassel earrings are fun but not too over the top for the workday // I love a classic white button down to balance a much fancier skirt // that silver leather pencil skirt you never knew you needed in your life // a soft, slightly purplish lip gloss is flattering on a lot of skin tones // a creamy leather tote is on my wishlist for spring // crazy floral pumps are so much more versatile than they seem (pops of yellow work in almost every look)

No comments:

Post a Comment